Dr. Kathy M. Hargaden
Dr. Hargaden graduated from the University of Pennsylvania in 1985 with a B.A. in biology and a minor in chemistry. She graduated from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ) in 1991. She completed her three-year orthodontic training program at UMDNJ in 1994. She also received an M.S. in oral biology from the Graduate School of Biomedical Science at UMDNJ in 1994. In addition to her orthodontic training, she completed the two-year course in TMJ diagnosis and treatment at UMDNJ. She was on the faculty of UMDNJ- NJ Dental School, in the Department of Orthodontics, from 1994-1996.
- New Jersey Magazine Best Dentist – 2012
- New Jersey Magazine Best Dentist – 2013
Honors: Dental School
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Valedictorian Award
- Alpha Omega Fraternity Award presented to the student with the highest G.P.A.
- Publishers IEA Award presented for outstanding achievement by a senior dental student
- American Association of Orthodontics Award
- Academy of General Dentistry Senior Student Award
- Oral Pathology Award
- Dental Anesthesiology Award
- Proctor and Gamble Periodontics Award
- Dentsply International Prosthodontics Award
- American Association of Women Dentists Award